- Generous $$$ + Bonus + Super
- 8:6 Roster
- DIDO out of Mackay, QLD
Permanent - Full Time
Reporting to: Maintenance Superintendents
Open Cut – Surface Mining
Location: Regional QLD Bowen and Surat Basins
We currently have excellent opportunities for 2 Maintenance Planners to join our Surface Mining Team.
Experience and applied skills in the following areas will be highly regarded:
The Fixed / Mobile Maintenance Planner responsibilities are to plan, produce and monitor compliance of preventative maintenance programmes and schedules for all mobile mining equipment on the mine site and ancillary areas.
- Effective planning and scheduling of weekly maintenance activities
- Effective management of resources and monitoring of maintenance performance against key performance indicators
- Ensure the maintenance priorities are properly integrated with overall site procedures and statutory requirements through liaison with production and trades personnel.
To minimize downtime of equipment by application of an effective planned preventative maintenance program.
Initiate warehouse stock levels of spare parts and materials.
Ensuring compliance with all company and statutory environmental, health, safety and operational policies and procedures.
Qualifications/skills and experience
- Relevant Trade Qualifications or Qualifications in Maintenance Management are crucial requirements for this role
- 3-5 years in a previous maintenance planning experience within the mining industry
- Maintaining heavy mobile mining equipment including diggers, dozers, graders, loaders and dump trucks
- Coal Experience helps not a must
You should also be an effective communicator who is able to relate with all levels within a mining business.