Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
776243 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
June 26, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
August 25, 2012
- Act as the technology liaison for Customer Care and International Customer Care, interacting with the associated management and employees to identify technology needs and training requirements.
- Act as Registrar for the Victaulic E-Business Web Registration system in order to control securities for Customer Care, International Customer Care, Engineered Products, Victaulic Sales, and Victaulic Channel Partners.
- Analyze the user registration process for the Victaulic E-Business system in order to investigate possible efficiency gains in the user registration process.
- Work with Victaulic E-Business development team to develop solutions for future E-Business initiatives.
- Act as the Siebel Administrator for Customer Care, proactively mining data pertinent to Account Management with a global perspective.
- Act as the Apropos Administrator and identify problems that may occur with the Apropos software and coordinate with Apropos and Information Technology department for any required support.
- Responsible to create, modify, monitor and report on all systems used by Customer Care, International Customer Care, and [Company] Channel Partners.
- Responsible to create, maintain and train staff members on all standalone data bases utilized by Customer Care and International Customer Care. An active role and complete understanding of process flow and procedures of these departments is critical.
- Analyze Customer Care systems and databases to ensure optimization of performance and to initiate recovery actions if a failure occurs.
- Responsible to complete individual monthly performance measurements for the staff of Customer Care and International Customer Care and provide to the Supervisors for their review and utilization.
- Coordinate with the Customer Care Training & Development Administrator in maintaining all electronic standards, training and procedures for Customer Care and International Customer Care, as well as maintaining files and documents of all shared drives for same.
- Support the Customer Care Training Coordinator to ensure that all standards of training and procedures are consistent with outside customer’s specifications.
- Establish and control access to systems for employees in Customer Care and International Customer Care in conjunction with the Information Technology Department.
- Coordinate systems and software upgrades for Customer Care and International Customer Care. Additionally, provide guidance and support for testing of new systems or software as well as daily technology support.
- Prepare and coordinate cost estimates and cost-benefit analysis on new or upgraded systems or software, and as needed in conjunction with Information Technology for department manager’s review and approval.
- Assist all other department disciplines in various areas as required for us to maintain our mission.
Qualifications: (Education, Experience, Personal Attributes)
- BA/BS degree is required, preferably in Business, IT, or Accounting
- Minimum of three years’ experience in database and systems support required.
- Must possess expert level software skills in Microsoft Office – Windows, Access, Excel, Power Point, Project, and Word.
- Experience with CRM software, AS400, and call management systems required.
- Minimum two years of experience as systems analyst and administration required.
- Must possess collaboration skills and be an effective advocate of process improvement.
- Project management ability in support of business process, systems improvements, and change management experience required.
- Must be an effective communicator and be able to collect and analyze data.
- Must be goal oriented, reliable, self-motivated and able to multi-task effectively.
- Willing to be flexible in schedule and work occasional overtime.
- Willing to make infrequent overnight travel.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List