Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
776822 Job Summary
Materials Management Analyst
Employer Job Id:
August 25, 2012
Canadian Natural Resources
September 13, 2012
Materials Management Analyst
Canadian Natural is one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas producers
in the world.
Stock Savings Plan
Annual Bonus Program
Work with great people
How many companies have FUN in the mission statement?
Accomplish great things
Be part of a dynamic work environment that is always changing - contribute your
ideas and make your mark!
Create your career path
We’re growing - grow with us!
Every employee shares in company success through stock ownership & stock options!
For Fort McMurray
- Company Sponsored
- Fly In / Fly Out Allowance
and Site Accommodations
WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Our phenomenal growth has been based on the fundamental principles of effective cost control, proactive balance sheet management and a defined operating strategy. Canadian Natural maintains a large, balanced portfolio of assets with production and development of both natural gas and crude oil.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
The Materials Management Analyst is responsible for managing material and equipment assets within the company. The role will be responsible for working closely with the Materials Management Leadership Team to oversee and improve procedure and process in order to ensure operational consistency. This position requires significant field travel within Canadian Natural operating areas.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Work with Warehouse Supervisors to create and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
• Document Materials Management Policies and Procedures in a consistent format
• Provide Inventory Controls support to all areas of Materials Management
• Review existing processes, recommend new and consistent processes
• Work with the Inventory Control Group to identify opportunities for improved practices
• Work with internal and external resources to identify and implement required training for Warehouse / Materials Management staff that promotes a safe work environment
• Provide support to various Materials Management projects as required
• Participate in the sales and internal Utilization of Materials and Equipment
• Assist with internal systems reviews and ongoing inventory management requirements within systems
• Typically 5+ years of related industry experience with post secondary education degree or diploma
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Warehousing/materials management and project coordination
o Computer skills, communication, organization and time management
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List