Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
777442 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
June 28, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
August 27, 2012
The incumbent will:
- [Company] North America offers architectural aluminum building products and systems for the commercial construction industry. In 2010, [Company] , a premier manufacturer of windows was acquired by [Company] and is now a division of[Company] . Together, we provide customers with a comprehensive product portfolio that includes entrances, framing systems, windows and curtain wall systems.
- This position is responsible for General Accounting responsibilities for HQ as well as supporting the DI process for Service Centers and Plants.
- Provide analysis and support on a range of tactical issues including apex evaluation in addition to supporting the RFA system for HQ
- Support the DI initiatives and process for plant and service centers; scenario planning, product costing, benchmarking etc.; the objective of which is to determine strategies which maximize on ROS and cash management opportunities
- Provide support in preparation of data to generate Daily, Monthly, Quarterly reporting
- Provide forecast, plan, and closing support to explain variances, production results, and inventory activity.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet Accounts on a monthly basis
- Manage the RFA system including conducting initial review of RFAs and Post Project Reviews to ensure proposals meet company requirements both in terms of articulation and quantification of payback
- Provide support in the development of improved reporting / analysis for DI Activity and the KPAR system
- Drive further automation of financial processes in Norcross
- Ad hoc analysis projects as required
- Provide ASAT testing support in Norcross
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related finance field and a minimum of 3 years of working experience
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- High level of innate curiosity, ability to look at data points and discern trends, very strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to recognize inefficiencies in processes and the ability to design solutions to address these issues
- Exceptional expertise and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Access and advanced Excel functionality
- Strong interest in the operations environment
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization
- Detail oriented with proven time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge of JD Edwards, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Familiarity with data querying tools.
- Basic understanding of GAAP and auditing principles and practices
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
21 - 25 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List