With an established and highly successful team already in place, this global consultancy is looking to appoint a Team Leader to spearhead a further, sustained period of growth. The Geotechnical Engineering Team has developed a very strong reputation since its inception and has delivered outstanding work on a variety of projects spanning the road, rail, bridges, dams and water resources sector. With further expansion of services into the mining sector, it will be the responsibility of the newly appointed Team Leader to market to, and develop opportunities, within this sector.
Taking on the leadership of this established will require you to have a proven background in Geotechnical Engineering and at least 10 years post graduate experience. Over the years you will have developed your leadership and management skills in conjunction with your abilities to recognise and win new business opportunities in market sectors such as Mining, Infrastructure and Water; this will stand you in good stead for this outstanding opportunity that will allow you to really control the growth and development of this successful business.
In addition to this autonomy, the position will ensure your continued development and reward you both financially and professionally with a package linked to your personal success and that of the business unit. If you’re hungry for a new challenge and are keen to carve out your own career path without being “pushed” down a route that’s “best for business” this is role for you.
- University degree in geotechnical engineering or a related discipline
- Ten or more years experience on a broad range of infrastructure projects
- Three or more years experience within a leadership or management role
- Proven experience working within a consultancy environment
- Experience working as the main contact for a client
- Recruiting, training, mentoring and providing technical assistance to less experienced team members
- Heavy involvement in proposals and bid preparation
Make no mistake; this role will see you taking on a very successful, capable team with the aim of continuing and expanding upon this success. Your own personal progression within this company is assured. Apply now to find out more.