Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
778561 Job Summary
Human Resources Internship
Employer Job Id:
June 30, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
August 27, 2012
Human Resources Internship
Human Resources Internship (#215834)
To participate in the full recruitment lifecycle by providing support to the Team Lead, Recruiter, on all recruitment programs and projects while adhering to client process requirements and deadlines. The Recruitment/HR Intern is responsible for communicating with candidates and clients.
This is an unpaid internship designed to provide exceptional experience to individuals seeking further experience in Human Resources. Upon successfully completing the internship, you will be eligible for Permanent placement within Randstad.
Minimum Education Requirement:
Currently enrolled in, or recently graduated from, a relevant post-secondary program.
Required Technical Qualifications:
Intermediate to senior experience in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Work with team members to track administrative activities/processes and ensure the timely completion of deliverables. Follow up with internal stakeholders to ensure that appropriate timelines are met;
- Respond to and follow up on client and candidate inquiries regarding program status and recruitment processes.
- Carry out Recruitment Support Services tasks, inclusive of Reference/Background Checking services, posting jobs, customer satisfaction surveys, and data entry);
- Populate and maintain the Connect Portal updates as required. Ensure that all relevant documentation is uploaded and current;
- Schedule interviews and facilitate room bookings (or coordinate with client to do so). Confirm appointments with candidates including location and interview structure;
- Prepare written correspondence (such as emails responses and letters of regret) as required;
- Participate in various meetings for the purposes of ensuring effective teamwork, enhanced communication, and efficient delivery of administrative services for projects.
- Attend monthly 'skip off' sales meetings to discuss upcoming and current requirements
- Participate in sourcing (mining, qualifying, interviewing, presenting) quality candidates for a variety of private and public industry clients in a broad range of industries across Canada as required or as part of a developmental assignment.
- Communicate effectively with respect to clarity of direction, approval for decisions, and execution of competitions. Ensure understanding of expectations and requirements.
- Liaise between parties to communicate special requirements and facilitate the accommodation process.
- Ensure that all requirements have been formally communicated to all involved parties. Obtain proof of receipt and/or create an audit trail as required.
- Develop and implement appropriate templates. Prepare materials according to standard formatting.
- Update and distribute reports, schedules, and other information to appropriate parties.
- Conduct any general duties, specific projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal
- Customer Service
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Results- and detail-oriented. Good multi-tasking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated and self-starter. Able to work independently and as part of a team.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List