Committed team environment - Low staff turn over
Growing Company - A number of new sites planned to open!
Fun company events - Regular company events and celebrations
Role: Quarry Supervisor
Reporting to: Area Manager
Salary: $80,000 + super (12%) + vehicle
Location: Ingham, QLD
Benefits of Working for this Company
· Career progression - Global job opportunities available
· Furthering skills/qualifications - Committed to offering staff relevant training required
· Remuneration/Bonus - Salary development and incentives offered
· Your skills challenged - Work with innovative products and systems
· Fun company events - Regular company events and celebrations
· Responsibility - Provide staff with autonomy
· Committed team environment - Low staff turn over
· Growing company - Company is currently expanding opening up a number of new quarry sites
My client is a well established Quarry company that have a number of sites located in Australia, Asia, Europe and USA specialising in a number of materials including aggregates.
Position Brief Overview
The Quarry Supervisor / Manager will be required to manage a site looking to drive safety, initiate improvements and meet targets.
Break Down of Responsibilities
Staff Management - You will be required to manage and coordinate a team of about 12 staff
Continuous Improvements Management - Review, investigate and manage continuous improvements.
Monitor operating practices, identify improvements, implement solutions and meet company objectives.
Safe, Health & Environment - Manage and ensure compliance with all relevant safety, health and environment legislation.
Key Performance Indicators - Review, implement and manage KPI's
Budget Management - Monitor spend per activity per month and manage spend capital
Business Reports - Prepare monthly reports outlining key objectives and business performance.
Machine Management - Ensure machine reliability.
Management or Supervisory experience in mining or quarry industry
Production or machine management experience
Staff management experience
Knowledge of safety management