Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
780294 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 3, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 1, 2012
Who is Mosaic?
- The[Company] , headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, [Company] offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. [Company] employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to [Company] not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Electrician?
- We are currently seeking an Electrician for our Houston, TX location. The primary responsibility of this role is to safely and efficiently perform the duties of a Journeyman Electrician in an assigned area on an assigned shift.
What will you do?
- Work efficiently from drawings and manuals in the installation and commissioning of any new electrical equipment in the low, medium or high voltage ranges.
- Troubleshoot efficiently all on site DC and AC control equipment and power equipment up to 480 volts, including transformers, motors, generators, switches, breakers, starters, vibrators, cables and so on.
- As applicable, test, start, stop, isolate, ground, reset, adjust, calibrate, remove, dismantle, clean, repair, rebuild, replace, inspect any on site electrical equipment.
- Safely use all tools and instruments common to industrial electrical shop and field work.
- Work on energized 480 high voltage equipment.
- Efficiently perform breakdown maintenance trouble-shooting and repair without help from drawings.
- Recognize, recommend and utilize equipment and materials suitable for use in an industrial phosphate environment.
- Complete exam and task sheet on usage of related equipment.
- Draft field schematics.
- Interpret and carry out written or oral instructions, and to make written reports as required.
- Diligently adhere to all relevant legal environmental requirements.
- Diligently ensure that all relevant OSHA requirements and in-house safety regulations are complied with.
- Assist in all maintenance crafts
- Climb 60 feet and lift 50 lbs.
- The above reflect the general duties considered to describe the principal functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
- High School diploma/GED required.
- A minimum of three years industrial experience. Allen Bradley plc and controls experience preferred.
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) card.
- A complete understanding of acceptable safety procedures relating to work on site involving energized or deenergized electrical equipment.
- Availability to work periodic off shift and overtime as this is required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List