Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
780382 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 3, 2012
Consol Energy Inc.
September 1, 2012
- Manage and direct the efforts of Construction Coordinators and contractors in the building and reclamation of new drilling locations as well as access roads. Will work closely with State and Government agencies; contractors, landowners, and
- CONSOL production, drilling, midstream, engineering, material and supply chain management, environmental and land departments on all construction activities. Responsible for safe operations and adhering and compliance with the all federal, state, and local laws, environmental regulations and guidelines and at the same time, maintain prudent, cost effective and responsible construction operations. This position will be based out of the Leetonia, Ohio office.
- Work safely and ensure direct reports and contractors comply with safety at all times and that work is performed under established contracts and/or permits.
- Provides direction on all construction projects from new site construction, to reclamation, maintenance and slips.
- Work closely with material and supply chain management personnel in preparing requisitions, bid proposals, evaluating contractor bids and making subsequent recommendations for award of work.
- Manage AFEs for all construction and reclamation projects.
- Work directly with Engineering Firms to design/development construction/reclamation sites.
- Manage direct reports and contractors while building drilling locations, including access roads, in accordance with site specifications and engineer drawings and blue prints.
- Comply with and exceed all federal, state, and local laws, guidelines and procedures at all times on all construction and reclamation activities. Ensure all permits and bonds are in-hand before construction activities take place.
- Properly reclaim well locations, access roads and right-of-ways in accordance with job specifications and Federal and State guidelines and regulations.
- Must be familiar with and utilize the state "one-call" system and ensure compliance before any construction activities take place.
- Ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule
- Must be a highly safety minded individual.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to safely operate a company vehicle on and off road.
- Must have 8 years of oil field, or similar site construction experience, building drilling locations, access roads, etc.
- Must be able to read and interpret engineer drawings and ensure contractors follow construction blueprints as well as site and bid specifications.
- Must demonstrate maturity, possess strong analytical skills, be organized and be detailed orientated.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to develop good working relationships with landowners, contractors, government agency personnel and CONSOL employees.
- Must be willing to travel to remote locations and spend considerable time at field locations as required.
- Must be physically fit to walk project sites prior to construction or clearing operations.
- Requires working outdoors, subject to outside environmental conditions.
- Must possess basic computer skills such as Microsoft Office, but also have familiarity with Company adopted software utilized within the drilling, completion and construction operations.
- Familiarity with SAP is preferred
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List