Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
781216 Job Summary
Maintenance Reliability Engineer
Employer Job Id:
July 4, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 2, 2012
Maintenance Reliability Engineer
To be Considered Candidates:
- Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site.
- Founded in 1912, [Company] is one of the world’s largest and leading publicly traded engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance, and project management companies. Active across six continents, [Company] works with governments and multinational companies to design, build, and maintain many of the world’s most complex and challenging capital projects. [Company] contains more than 40,000 employees serving from a network of 50 offices in more than 25 countries.
- Outstanding dependability, expertise, and safety distinguish[Company] as a leader in engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance services industries.
- Ensure the maintenance of the site facilities and equipment is designed and modified to meet the reliability, safety, and cost objectives of [Company] and the client. Establish a high-quality level for all maintenance services, ensuring all Fluor and client specifications are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Monitor and modify all maintenance activities and procedures to meet reliability and cost efficiency objectives. Develop and implement “Best Practice” maintenance procedures and routines.
- Review predictive maintenance results and ensure appropriate follow-up actions are completed. Evaluate established predictive maintenance programs, and recommend and implement new predictive maintenance technologies.
- Review KPMs, KPIs, and deliverables each month to ensure maintenance performance expectations are being met. Develop and implement action plans if performance requirements are not being met.
- Audit maintenance and operations processes and provide recommendations for changes as required. Develop and prepare performance data reports as needed.
- Introduce and implement new technologies/processes to improve quality or provide cost savings. Identify cost reductions and value improvements to benefit the facility without compromising performance and safety.
- Review and recommend facilities energy savings proposals. Monitor and track energy savings activities, including steam trap surveys, steam pipe insulation surveys, and air handler damper adjustments.
- Manage the EAN (Equipment Activity Notice) process to ensure O&M has all required information for new equipment that has been installed.
- Provide or coordinate training sessions for maintenance and operations employees in technical areas.
- Ensure conformance with [Company] Regional and Corporate practices.
- Audit, trend, and report on safety issues, and implement corrective actions as required.
- Comply with all [Company] safety requirements and programs.
- Assist maintenance and operations supervisors and managers as needed.
- Ensure that all maintenance contractual and scope-of-work obligations are met.
- Data mine maintenance history for cost savings opportunities.
- Perform Root Cause Failure Analysis when applicable.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is frequently loud.
- Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the position.
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a regionally accredited four-year college or university.
- Minimum 5 years of Facility Experience required.
- Minimum three years’ experience in: Facilities Engineering, Facilities or Operational Management, Project Management, Contract Management or other associated disciplines.
- Knowledge of equipment and facilities maintenance requirements, including regulatory requirements and Best Practices for a commercial facility.
- Experience with reliability engineering, maintenance engineering, and predictive maintenance preferred.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System preferred, experience with TabWare would be an advantage.
- [Company] values the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Other Job Requirements
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of mechanics, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Highest skills: Ability to comprehend and apply principles of advanced calculus, modern algebra, and advanced statistical theory.
- Ability to work with concepts such as limits, rings, quadratic and differential equations, and proofs of theorems.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List