Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
781505 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 4, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 2, 2012
[Company] delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. [Company] portfolio of well-respected brand names and broad global presence enable us to help customers of all sizes in virtually every geography drive success at every stage of their value chain. Strategically aligned across our two core businesses - Industrial and Infrastructure - our products and services touch nearly every manufacturing process. People around the globe can see and touch these results throughout many aspects of their day, from the light switch they turn on to the car they drive.
- Shift: 1st
- Hours: 6:45 AM – 3:15 PM
- Daily and weekend overtime may be required
Under the direction of the Manager, Engineering:
- Review open work orders, order supply parts on the computer system as needed for work orders.
- Perform troubleshooting, diagnosing, repair and maintenance of all manufacturing and associated service equipment. Maintain pneumatic and hydraulic systems controls and components. Rebuild all machine accessories, pumps, motors, dressing units, and fixtures.
- Plan and coordinate major equipment repair and overhaul of production equipment which include ordering the necessary parts as needed.
- Work from prints, sketches, vendor equipment manuals or verbal instructions to maintain intricate equipment in adjusting, aligning and fitting.
- Utilize basic CNC processing and test equipment in diagnosing and correcting defective components.
- Perform selected electrical repairs using basic electrical fundamentals.
- Maintain manufacturing equipment’s electrical and electronic components.
- Maintain and repair air conditioning and heating, air handlers, and perform preventive maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
- Operate and repair machine tools by welding. Fabricate sheetmetal items as needed. Make brackets, accessories and repair parts as needed.
- Maintain and repair plant facilities equipment and structures as required.
- Maintain and handle hazardous materials in production areas.
All employees are expected to:
- Be aware of and adhere to Environmental, Health and Safety practices for the facility and immediate area. 100% Safe!
- Support the Lean Enterprise/25 Keys initiatives and continuously strive to improve Customer satisfaction through improved quality, reduction in waste and improved productivity.
- Perform tasks in a quality manner to meet external and internal Customer specifications and requirements ensuring compliance with all Quality System procedures.
- Perform in a flexible and cooperative manner toward team objectives and the goals of the company.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with those you come in contact with in all matters.
- Complete all necessary documentation, electronic data entries and communications accurately and timely.
- Maintain regular attendance and perform duties in a timely manner, arriving and departing for assignments and meetings as required.
- Be aware of all standard procedures and practices associated with the position and work to maintain compliance.
- 2 year technical or associate’s degree
- 5 years related industrial/manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Ability to read and understand operating procedures as well as understand oral and written communications and instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively with Supervisors and Co-workers
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List