Due to expansion we are now looking to recruit an expeienced senior maintenance engineer, maintenance supervisor or engineering team leader to fill a permanent vacancy based near Mansfield, East Midlands.
£35,000 - £37,000 + Overtime, Bonus, Benefits & Package
LOCAL AREAS TO THIS JOB:
Derby, Nottingham, Chesterfield, Ripley, Heanor, Sheffield, Mansfield
• Based at our heavy industrial manufacturing site, you will work as part of a continental 12 hour shift pattern leading a team of maintenance engineers to ensure the ongoing upkeep and repair of mechanical and electrical equipment.
• As the Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for site Health & Safety, Risk Assessments, On- Site Contractors and working the planned and reactive maintenance schemes across our large busy production site.
• Using your proven engineering background you will be flexible to meet the demands of this industrial environment, leading by example whilst advising junior engineers on maintenance duties.
• Along with maintenance management you will also be a key member of the installations team fitting / removing equipment as and when necessary.
This role pays a superb basic salary plus overtime and bonuses taking your earnings well over £40,000pa plus benefits.
• Essentially you will be an apprentice trained, time served engineer or degree qualified engineer with a background in manufacturing maintenance, servicing and repair.
• Living locally in the East Midlands or South Yorkshire region, you will be happy to work a continental 12 hour shift pattern and be a flexible dedicated engineer with supervisory experience.
• Any experience within heavy plant, manufacturing, recycling, mining or similar environment would be advantageous however other engineering production sectors will be considered.
If you are a senior maintenance engineer, maintenance supervisor, manager or team leader with a solid background in engineering maintenance, apply now for an immediate interview.