- Exceptional Opportunity!!
- Kick-start your HSE career
- Global Oil Gas company
Our client is a global company within the oil & gas industry which offers all the capabilities for floating systems, offshore pipelines and subsea production systems. Offering their clients complete project expertise from subsea wellhead through onshore processing and distribution. Our client has provided frontier technology leadership for the energy industry’s most challenging offshore field development and pipeline projects, they are seeking an HSE Administrator.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a Diploma or Degree qualification in a relevant subject (OHS or Environment).
At least 1 year of experience in a similar role within the engineering industry (advantagous).
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a visible and active commitment to:
Healthy and safe workplaces and activities
Continuously improve Health, Safety and Environment performance
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with a network of key people internally
- Proactively developing relationships
- Keep abreast of current developments and trends in area of expertise (technical / professional knowledge)
- Presents complex ideas, concepts and points of view in a clear and accessible form, whether in writing or verbally (excellent oral and written communication)
- Must feel at ease with presentations to staff on area of expertise
Comprehensive Microsoft Office Suite skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint
This is an excellent opportunity for an entry level HSE Administrator to kick-start their HSE career with a global oil & gas company.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.