- 8/6 FIFO Perth
- Strong, expanding, mid sized company with a solid reputation
- Big $$, Bonus Structure, training/development & internal promotions!!
Going from strength to strength, this established miner is seeking several Mine Geologists
to join their expanding teams and operations.
On your 8/6 FIFO
roster from Perth
you will notice the strong "family" focussed, supportive and energetic culture from the moment you interview to when you arrive on site.
The company is expanding, but is acutely aware of retaining their most valuable assets (staff), so place high emphasis on training, development and internal transfer/promotions.
- Assist in development grade control drilling plans
- Perform open pit ore resource modelling
- Reconciliation of grade control data to ore reserves
- Contribute to regular production reports
- That enough?? Plus extras as required - you know how it works!
- A Bachelor of Science (Geology) or equivalent
- Recent experience in an Open Pit environment
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Solid software exposure - in house and out house training provided!!
- Desire to stamp a highly reputable client on their cv and potentially take a massive step in your career - that's up to you, not me!!!
This role is based on a FIFO 8/6 roster
from Perth. On offer to the successful applicant is an attractive and competitive remuneration package, commensurate with your qualifications and experience. The salary package
on offer will be in the vicinity of $120k - $140k + Super + bonus structure!!
. Salaries outside this range may be considered for exceptional candidates.
This is an attractive operation with an experienced & established team.