- Brisbane Base with Moderate Work Travel
- Learn From The Best - Build Your Expertise
- Become a Heavy Industry Safety Expert
With the mining safety industry experiencing major growth over the past few years, this highly resourceful company is looking for an aspiring Mechanical Engineer. Having operated as the Australasian leader in safety consulting for over 15 years, they have extensive experience in the consulting, risk identification, incident reporting and ergonomics areas, and have steadily grown to become the most respected name in their field of expertise.
The work they do with clients in the mining, construction, smelting and transport industries is diverse, interesting and challenging, and will take your engineering career to the next level. Initially, you will help to investigate and report on hundreds of major damaging occurrences nationally and internationally every year.
To be considered, you will demonstrate;
- B.Sc or B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering
- Upwards of 3 years post graduate industry experience
- Outstanding evaluation, reporting and presentation skills
- Committed to continued personal improvement
- Self motivation and determination to reach goals
- Ability and willingness to undertake interstate travel
- Analytical ability and exceptional interpersonal skills
In return for your raw talent and tenacity, you will be provided with all of the tools and expertise needed to become an industry expert. In addition to this, due to the internal structure of the company, the opportunity to progress is assured.