- Global Mining Organisation
- Rewarding Position Offering Career Progression and Work/Life Balance
- Ideal, Family Friendly Location
My Client is an international Mining Organisation, who own and operate successful mining operations across Australia. Due to the continued growth of this well established and reputable organisation, a current vacancy exists for an experienced Maintenance Superintendent to join their team.
The operation that you as the successful Maintenance Superintendent will join, is located north of Singleton in NSW. This operation produces thermal and semi soft coking coal on this multi-pit open cut site, utilising a dragline and shovel method.
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, this opportunity will see you utilising your extensive mining background, to lead your maintenance team in undertaking effective maintenance activities on site.
There is a substantial salary package on offer for this position, work/life balance, as well as the opportunity to secure your well-earned place with a world class mine owner.
As Maintenance Superintendent, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Extensive mining background in Superintendent or Manager level roles
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Root Cause Analysis
- Experience managing multi-million dollar maintenance budgets
If you possess the above skills and experience and are ready to take the next step up the career ladder, apply to for this faced paced and rewarding role today. This is a rare opportunity to secure this management position with a world class miner.