Within the geotechnical engineering industry, the opportunity to become a part owner of a highly successful National business is a rare event, being offered equity and profit share early in your career and without mortgaging your house to pay your dues is almost unheard of unless you are already working for this unique, employee-owned, cash-rich consulting specialist.
Well established within the market, and with a long term project base built up over more than 40 years in the industry, there are few engineering businesses who can boast such a reputation and standing within the Engineering market. Their team shares a common goal, that is 100% client satisfaction, they relish the opportunity to get on-site and their practical, hands-on approach has seen the internal mantra of keep it simple, do it well worn like a badge of honour.
Their unique business model has seen them build a steady pipeline of work servicing the needs of large, medium and small projects; and the ability to effectively spread their workload has seen little impact on the business despite others in the industry feeling the pinch as the mega-projects are moth-balled. Their long-term optimism and well-proven strategy see the business looking to appoint a Principal Geotechnical Engineer to the team as they look forward to continued growth.
The ideal applicant will be as comfortable on site dealing with practical issues and working alongside contractors as they are bidding for work. Your experience will be within the mining sector and you should be motivated to expand this area of the business and keen to benefit from the business growth, both professionally and financially.
What's On Offer:
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Geotechnical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years experience gained in Australia
- A proven ability to provide innovative geotechnical solutions to the mining sector (exploration and/or operations)
- Excellent communication skills written/verbal (internal and external)
- RPEQ or equivalent advantageous (full support provided to ensure currency)
- Equity and future partnership opportunity
- Mix of engineering, site, and project management responsibilities
- Complete job responsibility, full commercial support
- State of the art techniques and equipment; and commitment to maintaining such
- Social, flexible, enjoyable workplace
- Strong strategic management direction, with open door management policy
It s no wonder that very few people ever leave this firm, the work is diverse, the people great and the long term financial benefits are unmatched in the industry, apply now to see for yourself