WYN Recruitment moves from strength to strength as it continues to make significant in-roads into the Australian based mining and oils & gas sectors.
As a result of our success we are soon to open a brand new executive office, offering exceptional working conditions for our growing company of consultants and administration staff in Sydney. It is no wonder that WYN Recruitment has been recognised by the Business Review Weekly magazine AGAIN as one of the 100 fastest growing businesses in Australia and the fastest growing in the field of Recruitment!
As part of this continued growth WYN Recruitment is now looking for Recruitment Administration professional to join our hugely successful Headquarters in Sydney. Full training and guidance will be provided in order to ensure your success.
Who are we?:
WYN is a Specialist Recruitment Consultancy providing Contract and Permanent placements in the Oil & Gas, Mining and Minerals Processing as well as supporting sectors such as Power Generation, Rail and Water. Our experienced consultants pride themselves on their industry knowledge and expertise of the market as well as the high level of service they deliver.
This commitment to excellence and that fact that many of our consultants have come from an engineering background has ensured that WYN has become one of the leading Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in Australia and overseas. Due to hard work and good client relationships we are privileged to be on the preferred suppliers list for a number of well known Mining Companies, EPCM Contractors and Tier 1 engineering and construction groups.
This exciting and challenging role will learn the ropes by assisting the Recruitment and Accounts Manager with the smooth running of the Sydney office. We appreciate that starting from scratch can be daunting but if you posses a good telephone manner, and the confidence to apply what you will earn in our training session then you will pick up the knowledge you will need quickly.
The role is all about having a ‘getting the job done’ attitude with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
This will include interactions with candidates and clients and being able to support the Sydney & Perth team with administration and general office duties.
Duties will include:
- Posting job adverts on different job boards
- Constantly updating and maintaining the CRM system
- Replying to advert responses from potential candidates
- KPI Reporting with the use of MS Word and MS Excel
- General office maintenance and supporting the Perth and Sydney offices
As an ideal candidate you will possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- A high level of accuracy in gathering information.
- The ability and drive to learn new skills and abilities.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration or an IT/Computer Degree (this is not essential).
- Ideally have knowledge and/or experience in the Recruitment Industry
- Excellent IT skills i.e proficient in MS Office and general IT troubleshooting skills.
- The ability to adapt to a changing market and willing to perform monotonous tasks.
- Good common sense.
How we will help you:
WYN Recruitment has a wealth of knowledge and industry tools to provide the right candidate every chance to succeed. As well as a modern CRM system, integrated website (www.wynrecruitment.com) and comprehensive advertising capability at our disposal we also provide very specific industry knowledge and training. If you are happy to learn, we are more than happy to give you the all the information you will need.