- Mine Geologist
- 2:1 Roster FIFO Anywhere East Coast
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Mine Geologist
2:1 FIFO anywhere East Coast
My client is an Australian based company that is a specialised base metals explorer.
The company has a highly regarded and established local management team based in NSW which manages the companiess Australian assets.
Reporting to the Senior Mine Geologist the company is seeking the services of a competent, motivated and experienced
Mine Geologist to join their Mine Geology team.
Ideally the candidate will possess;
- 2 - 5 year's experience, majority of which will be in a base metals environment
- a strong interest in geology
- geology degree
- a proactive approach to safety
This is a full time staff position, working on an 2:1 FIFO roster commuting from anywhere on the East Coast.
The candidate will require good planning, communication and people skills, and is expected to work closely with all mining personnel to ensure smooth, efficient and safe mining. Familiarity with grade control packages as well as drilling techniques would be an advantage.
The primary duties of the role include;
- direct daily production activities and the efficient safe extraction of mineralisation
- geological mapping and interpretations
- collection of geological information
- planning and implementation of sampling programs
- assist in the generation of grade control models
- supervision of geological technicians and junior geologists
- assist with the design and implementation of grade control procedures and other procedures as required
- preparation of weekly and monthly reports and reconciliations