Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
784299 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
Wichita Falls, TX
July 7, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 5, 2012
About the Job
- Assist in the development and implementation of environmental programs to prevent and/or correct at-risk working conditions/behaviors. Utilize knowledge of industrial processes, environmental laws/standards, and experience to develop tactical plans that ensure benchmark environmental performance. Identify leading indicator measurements that are predictive of environmental performance. Ability to make aggressive environmental decisions within the bounds of sound business strategic goals.
- Bachelors Degree in Environmental Science/Engineering or related field.
- US Citizen
- Three or more years’ experience in environmental compliance desired (preferably in an Alcoa location).
- Assist in development of strategic plans that will ensure achievement of location and BU Environmental goals.
- Lead the Environmental Compliance Team and respective SPA's.
- Assist and manage SPA's to ensure superior program performance.
- Provide technical support to personnel to ensure compliance with environmental requirements.
- Manage the collection and disposal of all hazardous/non-hazardous waste generated to ensure compliance with all laws, standards, and regulations.
- Monitor all pretreatment processes to ensure compliance with all laws, standards, and regulations.
- Develop and perform training as required.
- Generate and maintain all required reports/documents.
- Continuously pursue new technology that will reduce waste and increase recycling opportunities.
- Monitor changes in environmental laws, regulations, and standards.
- Develop and implement programs to ensure environmental compliance.
- Interface with governmental regulators as necessary.
- Coordinate all environmental related activities with management, supervision, personnel, vendors, and/or contractors.
- Monitor, document and report on all programs as required.
- Ensure compliance with permit requirements.
- Certifications are desired (CHMM, CEM).
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List