- Work for a recognised brand suppling equipment to the mining industry
- Career progression opportunity for an Experienced Engineer .
- Northern QLD location - Growing organisation - Market leading products.
An experience Mechanical Engineer is required to join a Heavy Industrial Equipment Manufacturer based in their Northern QLD operation. The company has been in operation for over 40 years and has clients across a wide range of sectors including Mining, Oil and Gas, Heavy Engineering and Construction industries.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Design Engineer will be required to design customer and application specific designs for manufacture of equipment. You will provide technical support to the manufacturing division with the accurate and timely preparation of workshop drawings and specifications.
The main responsibilities include
- Production of accurate and manufacturable designs of parts and assemblies.
- Support to workshop, supervisors and managers with detailed workshop drawings and specifications.
- Maintain the Drawing/ECN Register to current procedure as required
- Maximising production and efficiency through design Innovation and improvements.
The right candidate will possess the following
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications and mechanical aptitude
- CAD /Solid Works design drafting experience
- Experience in a similar role in Design of Mineral Processing or Mining Equipment (preferred)
- High degree of computer literacy, knowledge of CAD/SolidWorks software
- Ability to work in a team environment
The company will offer an attractive salary package Dependent on skills and experience plus super for the right candidate. As well as offering employee benefits and regular social functions for their staff.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader so apply now to learn more or contact Anthony Wood for more information.
An exciting opportunity to join a market leader in Heavy Industrial and Mining equipment, offering a great salary package and benefits. Contractors will be considered.