Do you have experience on large civil engineering projects with main contractors in Ireland or overseas? If so, your experience is in huge demand in Australia. Clients are offering excellent salary and relocation packages to work on some of the world''s largest engineering projects. Career prospects are excellent for anyone interested in staying long-term and for those just interested in a change of lifestyle for a few years, the weather and standard of living couldn''t be better! With 457 visas secured by the client, this is the perfect opportunity to look at an overseas placement.
Our client currently has projects worth over $2bn on their order book.
We are currently looking for experienced construction personnel to join their construction division in Western Australia.
This a great opportunity to progress your career. There is a very generous salary and benifits package and for non Australian residents this includes company sponsored family visas (457 visa - pathway visa to permanent residency after two years) and relocation expenses.
Planner - Construction Division
Our client is a leading Australian construction and contract mining group who employ over 3000 staff. They currently have orders in excess of AUD$2Billion and increasing. They continue to uphold a strong reputation for performance, teamwork, proficiency and excellent safety records. They are currently looking for experienced construction personnel to join their construction division in Western Australia where you are assured of an excellent career path and generous salary packages. For overseas candidates this includes company sponsored family visas (457 visa - pathway visa to permanent residency after two years) and relocation expenses. If interested in discussing opportunities with this client, please contact Sheila or Karen for more details.
The primary focus of the role is to prepare programs and provide estimating support and accurate estimates on all prospects and to ensure comprehensive on-time submissions to clients. Be proactive in relation to safety and ensure a safe working environment across the project by enforcing compliance with the clients Safe Work Guidelines and Policies
- Compliance with the Management System procedures for Document Control and Control of Management System Records, ensuring policies and objectives are observed and followed in the execution of tasks.
- Prepare tender programs as required
- Ensure that Cash flows, programs and technical assessments are executed in a timely manner
- Assist with the maintenance of accurate and detailed estimating database
- Visit project sites when required to assist with technical, program and other construction issues
- Assist with the reception of information from project controls to accurately monitor project performance against estimated costs and program and feed into estimating processes
- Assist in the preparation of claims e.g. EOT, Delay, Disruption, etc
- Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering
- At least 5 - 7 years planning experience on a range of different construction related projects
- Experience at an advanced level in Planning software
- Demonstrated team participant
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to work in remote locations when required for short durations
- Preparedness to travel to other locations to assist with estimating/engineering support
- Basic salary: ranges from E100K pa to E110K pa depending upon experience.
- Superannuation (pension) contribution
- Private Health Insurance
- Income Protection + Death Benefit Scheme
- Annual Leave: 4-5 weeks paid at normal salary
- Relocation Costs
- 457 Visa - family or single
- Fully Serviced Apartment on Arrival
- Site Vehicle
- Site Accommodation
- Mobile phone