Want a CHALLENGING and REWARDING CAREER?
At PYBAR our business is moving hard rock. Our size means your not just a number in the crowd, our investment in your training, on going contracts right around Australia and a culture of decision buy-in and safety delivers a satisfying long term career.
Mechanical Planning and Reliability Superintendent
We are looking for a professional, dedicated & experienced Mechanical Planning and Reliability Superintendent that will be responsible for a variety of Maintenance tasks and management roles within PYBAR Mining Services.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will require:
• Proven recent experience in the resources industry in a similar role
• Excellent problem solving skills and a continual improvement focus
• Knowledge of computerised maintenance management systems (Minepoint, SAP or Oracle) is essential
• High level computer literacy including MS Office suite
In this role your duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Managing CMMS database
• Ensuring maintenance plans and templates are developed and entered into CMMS
• Interpret master data, quality and accuracy for equipment history entered in CMMS
• Developing a planned maintenance budget, supporting the overall maintenance budget