Pelly Construction has the following positions currently open at our Brule Mine Site, located near Chetwynd B.C.
Point of Hire is Chetwynd, British Columbia.
All positions require previous experience on the same or equivalent equipment. Open pit mining experience is an asset. Applicants with multi-equipment experience are strongly urged to apply. Only the positions posted below are available.
Type of Job: Full Time, permanent
Dozer: Caterpillar D10, D11; Komatsu 475 ---- Grader:
Caterpillar 14H - 16G
Excavator: Caterpillar 345 - 365 - 375 - 380 - 385; Hitachi 1100 -
1200 – 1800
Serviceman/Fuel Truck Driver:
- Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work.
- Must have previous experience with above and other related mine equipment.
- Class 3 license with airbrakes required.
Drillers must use Terex Redrill & IR DM45, experience with down the hole 6 & 8 hammers.
- Conduct the priming, loading and stemming of blast holes.
- Oversee drillhole loading.
- Must have previous experience in mining industry and Blaster’s must hold valid B.C Blasting Ticket
Haul Truck: Caterpillar 773,777, 793
First Aid: Must have valid OFA Level 3 ticket
Our rotational schedule is 20 days on with 10 days off. Daily working hours range from 10.5 to 12+.
We pay overtime rate after 8 hours daily and 40 hours weekly. We pay double time rate after 12 hours daily.
Meals and Accommodations are included.
Pelly offers a generous Sunlife Group benefits package which includes medical, dental, travel and life insurance coverage.
In addition, Pelly also offers Sunlife Group RRSP and matching contributions.
All individuals who are short listed for employment will be contacted directly by a Pelly Superintendant and will be interviewed and assessed for their qualifications for our open positions.