Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
785350 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 10, 2012
MWH Americas Inc.
September 8, 2012
- The MWH organization is driving the wet infrastructure sector globally, and we are leading the world in results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services to create a better world. The wet infrastructure sector we serve encompasses a variety of water-related projects and programs ranging from water supply, treatment and storage to water resources management and coastal restoration, and from design and construction of hydropower and renewable energy facilities to full environmental services.
- The MWH organization is driving the wet infrastructure sector globally. Consistently ranked among the top 5 Water and Waste Water companies by ENR, we are leading the world in results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services. The wet infrastructure sector we serve encompasses a variety of water-related projects and programs ranging from water supply, treatment and storage to water resources management and coastal restoration.
- MWH Constructors, the construction arm of MWH, performs all of the Company’s at-risk construction and design-build projects. We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to support the self-performing team on our PIMA County WWTP project in Tucson Arizona. On this project we, are self-performing Yard Piping, Process Piping and Equipment Installation.
- Selected individual will provide technical support to MWH Self-performing craft labor to insure construction work is performed on schedule and in accordance company policy and complies with all engineering standards.
- Provide support to project superintendent including:
- Work Package development
- Material and Equipment Procurement
- Submittal Review
- Manpower scheduling
- Quaintly takeoffs
- Labor Productivity Reporting
- Document Controls
- Material purchases, deliveries and inventory.
- Assist in resolving construction problem/issues
- Layout and provide necessary building control lines and elevations for accurate measurement and correct installation of materials.
- Research; recommend resolutions to drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, interferences, and errors.
- Initiate RFI’s and follow through to resolution
- Verify all completed work complies with applicable codes, drawings, and specifications.
- Prepare and disseminate all required documentation records such as RFI responses, Change Directives, Material and equipment submittals, status reports, sketches of work already completed, material requirement calculations, etc., to supervisor.
- May provide technical support and direction of project material control functions including implementation and operation of maintenance program.
- Prepare drawings and sketches to support construction work, change orders, estimates, etc..
- Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
- 4-year Engineering Degree
- Working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings and specifications, building materials and required standards applicable to discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years of onsite experience with a self-performing mechanical contractor, demonstrating successful performance on projects greater than 5M
- Ability to perform trigonometric calculations, either manually or with calculator.
- Ability to assume responsibility, and interfaces and communicates effectively with others.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List