Salary: £28000 - £32000
I have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, dynamic Structural Engineer to join a vibrant, quickly-expanding Engineering consultancy.
The ideal Structural Engineer will have a relevant educational background and will be either working towards Chartership or already Chartered (ICE, IStructE). You should have at least 5 years experience working on Building Structures projects in a variety of sectors, and will be familiar with British Standards and Eurocodes. You will be a natural leader, have excellent communication skills, and will be comfortable taking on a role of responsibility.
The Senior Structural Engineer will be working on Building Structures projects in a range of sectors.
Your role will involve:
• Design of structures using masonry, concrete, timber and masonry.
• 2D and 3D Structural Modelling
• Liaising with clients
• Project management
• Delegating work to other members of staff
• Mentoring junior members of staff
• Financial management of schemes