Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
786405 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 11, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 9, 2012
- This individual, working closely with the Shop Foreman is responsible for the effective repair of machinery and components at high levels of quality. This individual will also be responsible for servicing units to fulfill OEM
- (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Builds knowledge of dealer supported product lines, service standards, and procedures
- Can perform field repairs and maintenance jobs with minimal supervision
- Basic testing knowledge of all machine systems
- Can repair and recondition all equipment components and systems
- Develops and employs diagnostic related reasoning skills
- Responsible for operating heavy construction equipment in a safe manner
- Assists in the collection of data necessary for efficient inventory control
- Attends local, regional, national service schools as requested
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment
- Maintains and cares for shop tools, equipment, and vehicles
- Completes all paperwork required for jobs
- Maintains close, positive working relationships with service, parts and administrative personnel
- Maintains close, positive working relationship with customer personnel
- Available 24/7 during the sugar beet campaign in the Renville, MN, except for authorized breaks where other GES personnel will administer needed services and repairs
- Performs as directed by the Service Management
- Obtains or is willing to obtain a CDL License
- Has minimum 2 year Diesel Technology or Automotive Technology degree or equivalent experience
- Additional Job Requirements:
- Works in an efficient and effective manner
- Contribution to departmental and product line goals
- Must have excellent customer service skills, both internal and external customers
- Organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Must be personable, highly motivated, a problem solver, reliable, ethical, and able to adapt to all forces around them – customers, suppliers, coworkers, and manufacturers
- Should have solid equipment and mechanical knowledge and strong diagnostic skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision Must have a positive mental attitude
- Requires living in either Devils Lake or Grand Forks area
Nature and Scope Of Job:
- Requires prolonged standing with periodic lifting, walking, standing, bending, stooping, and stretching
- Requires ability to push, lift, pull, and/or carry 50 lbs. or more
- Requires a valid driver’s license and the ability to maintain an insurable driving record
- The duties described above are the general nature and levels of work performed, but are not intended to be a complete comprehensive list of all the duties, activities, and responsibilities required of job incumbents.
- Supervisors or managers may ask job incumbents to perform other duties as needed and/or required.
- Management has the right to revise this position description at any time. The position description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Safety and Training Officer
1 - 5 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List