Drill and Blast Engineer - Top organisation
Great project to work on!!
Good salary and benefits available to successfull applicant
Career progression and development
Drill and Blast Engineer
My client is a large global mining organization with operations in many locations throughout the world. They now have a vacancy for a drill and blast engineer for an exciting project in Western Australia. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop and progress their career with one of Australia's most successful mining companies.
The duties of the drill and blast engineer include:
- Scheduling drill and blast activities to maintain production targets.
- Developing and implementing a QA/QC program.
- Provide daily drilling and blasting proposals.
- Liaise with senior mine engineer on site and provide assistance for mine engineering activities.
- Develop a weekly and monthly mine plan for drill and blast.
- The requirements for the drill and blast engineer role are:
- Degree qualifications in mine engineering or related discipline.
- Strong experience in drill and blast activities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy with proficiency in mining software.
- Residential role in Western Australia.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Australia.
There is an excellent remuneration package available to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
The details included in this ad are a guide and we will consider applications from all candidates who have the requisite skills for the role
SSA Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.