Our client, one of Australia's leading privately owned-companies offering a truly comprehensive range of pipeline services for water, wastewater, tailings, slurries, gas and other industrial fluids on both green and brownfield environments across all industrial sectors, have an upcoming need for experienced Grader/Loader/Excavator Operators to work FIFO in the Pilbara for projects expected to commence in mid to late March.
You will be required to operate a range of mobile plant on a day to day basis, however extensive experience and tickets in the operation of Graders, Loaders, Excavators, and Bobcat would be viewed favourably. Duties will be centred around the preparation and maintenance of access roads, along with other general earthworks activities. Applicants with extensive high level skills (including Final Trim) are encouraged to apply.
To be considered for this role you must possess as a minimum:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in civil construction, particularly in detailed earthworks.
- White Card
- Relevant Licences / certifications
- HC Licence (MC Licence preferred)
- White Card
- Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a full medical and D&A test
The successful candidates will be required to demonstrate:
- An awareness of and commitment to all aspects of site safety, including pre-starts, toolbox meetings, JHA’s, etc.
- The ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders, including colleagues, supervisors, other contractors, and clients.
- Relevant qualifications/certifications (or substantial completion towards same).
- Some demonstrable experience in labouring or construction activities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, programs and workplace obligations.
- An affinity and understanding of indigenous people and their culture.
An attractive 2x1 FIFO roster will be available ex Perth. A competitive flat hourly rate will be offered for the successful applicants in return for working 12 hour days. These are permanent ongoing roles, with the project scheduled to last for a minimum of 5 years.