- Excellent salary + benefits + incentive scheme
- Residential WA – be home every night!
- Well established and rapidly growing worldwide producer
FMPLUS Recruitment source professional personnel for the Mining, Engineering, Oil & Gas industries in Perth and deal with many of Australia's top companies.
All FMPLUS consultants are members of the RCSA (Recruitment and Consulting Services Association) we never send your resume or any details out to our clients without your prior consent and we follow the professional, ethical and confidential codes recommended by our governing body
My client, a well established, well respected, ASX listed company is currently seeking a Junior Resource Geologist for their thriving Nickel operation in Western Australia. Be a part of this rapidly growing mining corporation who is in a stable financial situation and have an extended mine life that will secure your long term employment opportunities.
Reporting to the Senior Resource Geologist you will be responsible for tasks such as geological interpretation and reporting, frame modeling and contractor monitoring.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in the following areas:
- Degree in geology
- Nickel experience desirable
- Good knowledge in resource/exploration software
- Resource evaluation skills
- 1-2 Years RC/Diamond drill rig experience
- Geological interpretation and reporting skills
- Supervision of field staff
Within this role you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Work for a well established and rapidly growing producer
- Excellent salary + numerous benefits
- Stable secure role
- Residential – be home every night!
- Great opportunity to progress your career in resource geology
- Fantastic career growth opportunities