WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is an exciting part of our growth. Full production capacity for Phase 1 is 110,000 bbl/d of fully upgraded, light, sweet synthetic crude oil. We will see incremental production gains throughout the completion of future expansion and debottlenecking, with targeted full facility capacity of approximately 250,000 bbl/d. Further phases of expansion will bring the ultimate capacity to 500,000 bbl/d.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - RELOCATION - COMPANY SPONSORED LOCATION PREMIUMS, FLY IN/FLY OUT ALLOWANCE AND SITE ACCOMMODATIONS!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly In/Fly Out and Camp Accommodation Program with charter flights available from Calgary or Edmonton
Our Horizon Oil Sands operation is expanding with project spending for 2012 forecasted at approximately $1.55 billion with future projected spending of approximately $2 - 2.5 billion each year for the next several years.
• As a key member of the Horizon Project Management team, the QA Specialist will apply industry experience to define, develop and review the Horizon Oil Sands major project QA program for all rotating equipment
• Support the implementation and administration of project quality assurance while continuously monitoring programs/procedures
• Provide your guidance and expertise in the utilization of various inspection technologies and on application of regulator requirements, industry codes and Horizon Oil Sands Standards
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Collaborate closely with many diverse disciplines including project managers, purchasing, engineering, operations, maintenance and contractors to ensure day to day QA issues are resolved
• Impact operations by implementing Audit Program to measure quality performance of contractors and suppliers
• Conduct compliance audits, both internally and externally, to verify conformance with the Horizon project quality requirements
• Assist in the maintenance of a database which tracks all quality records, and any other technical records as required to support reliability and integrity efforts
• Promote quality awareness, continuous improvement to influence the overall success of the project
Apply your skills to project opportunities in the following areas:
• Froth Treatment Plant
• Typically 10+ years of related industry experience with Certification as a Journeyman Millwright
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o industry standards such as API 610 / 686, ANSI/AGMA
o pumps, motors and compressors
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.