Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
788795 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 13, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 11, 2012
- [Company] Non Ferrous Division Pyrometallurgy Group (Pyromet) is seeking a Sales/Applications
- Engineer for its North America Operations. The position is based in Bethlehem, PA.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to sell Pyromet equipment to the worldwide minerals markets. Activities will include customer contact as required to develop relationships, identify and quantify opportunities, size and select appropriate technology with the input of the appropriate technical personnel, develop and present proposals and close orders. Initial emphasis will be on single machine and small system opportunities but incumbent may participate as part of a team on larger projects. Some travel will be required.
- Develop a working knowledge of Pyromet equipment and applications in a wide range of markets including but not limited to, ferro nickel, lime, alumina, copper, pulp & paper and others.
- Work with others in the department to learn and understand product offerings, capabilities and limitations of Pyromet technologies.
- Work with customers, other [Company] sales resources, agents and others to identify, quantify, and qualify sales opportunities for Pyromet equipment and systems.
- Work with others inside and outside of the department to develop, collect, and catalog costs for various equipment.
- Interface with [Company] India resources on single machine and standard system proposals and projects.
- Participate in the development of sales strategy and develop, define, and present competitive proposals to customers for Pyromet equipment and systems and help to close orders to support department financial and other business objectives.
- Plan, organize and manage opportunities, proposals and other activities utilizing CRM system, and other tools available to optimize activity, meet deadlines, maintain focus and priority where it should be as needed to close orders.
- Prepare necessary documentation for convert proposals into order entry using established procedures and policies.
- Participate in site visits where required using normal means of transportation (i.e. commercial air transport, rental cars, etc.).
- Access equipment on jobsites if required using existing plant access walkways, ladders, stairtowers, etc.
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing technologies, work methods, tools and other items to improve [Company] offerings to customers.
- BS in Engineering plus 2 years related experience
- A technical knowledge of capital equipment and systems preferably with some experience in cement or minerals processing industries.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- A basic understanding of cost estimating, margin calculation, proposal development
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Strong knowledge of typical Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project) and other PC based applications.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Health and Safety Manager
<1 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List