- FIFO ex Perth on a family friendly roster
- Attractive salary package
- Short term incentives and bonuses
My client, a well established, well respected, ASX listed company in the Iron Ore sector is currently seeking 2 Registered Managers for their operations situated in the North West of Western Australia. One will be the Registered Manager of an established site and another Registered Manager opportunity that will see you setting up a new operation.
Be a part of this rapidly growing mining corporation who is in a stable financial situation and who have an extended mine life that will secure your long term employment opportunities.
You will need
• Mining engineering degree or relevant tertiary qualification
• Quarry Managers Ticket of Competency
• Considerable amount of experience in the open pit environment
• Effective leadership skills
• Strong communication skills
Some duties include
• Reporting to the General Manager
• Supervisor and mentor the Survey, Drill and Blast, Geology and Short Term Planning teams
• Manage the mine productions, mine scheduling and the mine engineering cost effectively
• Ensure the operation is run to safety standards in accordance with the company and legislative procedures
In return you will receive
• FIFO ex Perth on a family friendly roster
• Attractive salary package
• Short term incentives and bonuses
• The opportunity be a part of a company who truly values their staff and provides them with ongoing career prospects
Not quite you? Other similar positions also available - email us your resume for consideration. We never send your resume anywhere without discussing the position with you first so your confidentiality is guaranteed.