- Perth based role (office hours – Monday - Friday)
- Attractive salary + benefits
- Long mine life with ongoing career prospects
FMPLUS are a boutique consultancy who specialise in recruitment for the Engineering, Construction, Mining and Oil & Gas industries.
We are committed to working closely with our clients and candidates - providing the best possible service by taking the time to really understand your requirements.
This successful high grade Iron ore explorer is looking to bring on a project geologist to be part of their exciting plans on producing a world scale open pit mine with decades of mine life.
Within this role you will be reporting to the Chief Geologist in the planning and implementation of sampling and drilling programs together with effective input into the mine planning and resource modeling and project work within the Mine and Exploration team in contributing to build the company’s ongoing success.
To be successful for this role you will have 2+ years experience in the following areas
• Working on RC and diamond drilling programs
• Good exploration and mine background
• Experience using Surpac and Micromine
• Physical demanding role
• Excellent computer skills
• Iron ore background
Within this role you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Stable Fulltime Role
• Attractive Salary + benefits
• Perth based
• Immediate start available
• Long mine life
• Ongoing career prospects
• Benefit from long term success