Excellent salary negotiable - Perth CBD location with parking
Lead and mentor team of engineers
This ASX Listed internationally recognised Engineering consultancy is a leader in supplying specialist services to the mining industry in Australia and around the world.
They currently require a Principal Geotechnical Engineer to lead their infrastructure team in the Perth CBD. For this role the ideal candidate will have extensive experience on mining infrastructure projects throughout Australia, have the ability to lead and mentor a team of Engineers and also develop new business and raise the profile of the company.
What you need:
• BEng in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Around 15 years experience
• Australian experience on Mining Infrastructure projects
• Good business development skills and clients relations
• Financial management skills
What's in it for you?
• Excellent salary negotiable
• Friendly team and great working environment
• Reporting into Manager of Geotechnical Engineering
• Great office location