Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
789617 Job Summary
Information Management Technician
Employer Job Id:
Corpus Christi, TX
July 14, 2012
September 14, 2012
Information Management Technician
- Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices in the United States, Canada and abroad. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, heavy civil, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. With revenues of more than $10 billion, Kiewit's workforce includes approximately 10,300 staff and 14,400 craft workers. Kiewit Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Kiewit participates in E-Verify.
- The IM Operations Technician will be responsible for providing direct support with the field, area and district office personnel. This IM Technician will work with the district IM Operations Lead to assess district specific IM needs and opportunities for improvement to the business.
- IM Operations Technician is responsible for providing direct tier 1-2 computer and application support to district personnel
- Support services will be provided via direct user contact, telephone, instant messaging, and a ticketing system
- Responsible for entering, updating and closing tickets
- Responsible for design, testing and managing of district computer images
- Install and track licensed software on users computers
- Maintain IM consumable inventories
- Receive, prep and issue computers
- Track computer assets
- Create and maintain procedure documentation
- Decommission, retire and recycle computers
- Responsible for district smartphone and aircard procurement, assignments and tracking
- Provide user support with these devices
- Assist with gathering field project requirements
- Participate in project pre-jobs, project planning and post job critiques
- Work with Ricoh national vendor to build quotes based on business need and initiate procurement and delivery of equipment
- Provide onsite support as needed for field projects
- Setup and configure training rooms and off site management meetings AV\connectivity requirements.
- Engage with Service Desk team to improve work flow and ensure SLAs are being met.
- Highly motivated and self‐directed with strong desire to move up in the OneIM matrix
- Associates Degree in Information Management or equivalent combination of education and experience. Relevant engineering and/or construction industry experience is preferred.
- Customer Service focus
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related information management support
- Able to effectively communicate and provide timely, effective support to user community
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to prioritize tasks and projects
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office
- Occasional weekend hours required for upgrades, conversation, etc
- Travel may be required
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List