WANT A CHALLENGING AND REWARDING CAREER?
At PYBAR our business is moving hard rock. Our size & rapid growth means you can develop quickly with ongoing new positions backed by the support of training and quality equipment. Our small company culture means you matter and we work with YOU to develop a rock star career.
This is a fantastic career opportunity!
PYBAR is looking for a dedicated & experienced Recruitment Officer to join our team at PYBAR Corporate Office in Orange.
You responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Ensuring vacancies are filled in a timely manner
• Screening Candidates
• Organising the Pre Employment Process
• The ability to effectively communicate with key managers
• Maintain a forward-looking approach to meeting recruitment requirements by assisting the HR Superintendent with recruitment strategies
• At all times maintaining a high level of confidentiality
It is essential that you have experience with maintaining a people management database.
You must have a solid background in recruitment administration. Experience in the mining industry is an advantage.
An excellent salary package is available for the right applicant.