WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is an exciting part of our growth. Full production capacity for Phase 1 is 110,000 bbl/d of fully upgraded, light, sweet synthetic crude oil. We will see incremental production gains throughout the completion of future expansion and debottlenecking, with targeted full facility capacity of approximately 250,000 bbl/d. Further phases of expansion will bring the ultimate capacity to 500,000 bbl/d.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - RELOCATION - COMPANY SPONSORED LOCATION PREMIUMS, FLY IN/FLY OUT ALLOWANCE AND SITE ACCOMMODATIONS!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly In/Fly Out and Camp Accommodation Program with charter flights available from Calgary or Edmonton
The Lubrication Program Coordinator will work with Reliability, Maintenance and Condition Monitoring personnel to maximize equipment life while assuring reliable operation of machinery and improve overall equipment efficiency.
This role combines hands-on with analytical desk work, and offers autonomy within a new facility environment with managerial and training support and the opportunity for career development and growth.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Interpret lubrication data and diagnose problems
• Complete lubrication surveys on time and to required standards
• Support BP (Bitumen Production) Operations in identifying root causes, provide recommendations to improve reliability to ensure a safe and reliable operation and facilitate ongoing improvement
• Perform condition monitoring and analysis on critical plant machinery to ensure that all issues have a documented resolution and timely path forward and all lessons learned are addressed
• Support ODR (Operation Driven Reliability) and provide technical leadership to Maintenance and Operations personnel
• Typically 5+ years of related industry experience with Engineering Technologist or Industrial Mechanic Certificate
• Lubrication level 1 Certification
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Developing a condition monitoring program
o Working in an Industrial process plant environment
o PI process data historian, JD Edwards and condition monitoring software
o Maintenance work processes
o Working with the Microsoft Office Suite
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.