Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
790646 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
September 24, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
November 24, 2012
[Company] is a major building materials and construction solutions provider proudly serving our customers since 1891 in the Western United States and Canada. We take pride in providing solutions to your greatest construction challenges with expertise in cement production, ready mix concrete, aggregate, asphalt, construction services, as well as concrete products and other building materials.
- Provide administrative support services as required to Vice President, Northwest Division and to General
- Management (Readymix, Aggregates, Sales, Safety, Environmental, QC and Office).
- Prepare correspondence and spreadsheets as required.
- Screen incoming telephone calls, direct and assist as appropriate
- Greet visitors and maintain the front lobby in a neat and orderly manner.
- Sort and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail including inter-office mail.
- Operate, troubleshoot and maintain the postage, fax and copy machines.
- SAP purchasing and P.O. entry, statement reconciliation and monthly accruals for Administrative expenses.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as required by Administration
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Good communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Stellar customer service skills and the ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with staff and customers
- Knowledge of basic office procedures and machines
- Computer literate requiring the use of various software programs including proficiency in Microsoft Word,
- Excel and Power Point
- Minimum of two years office experience
- Strong English, reading, writing and speaking abilities
- Basic math skills
- Good interpretive and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with multiple managers, prioritizing and time constraints
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Health and Safety Manager
<1 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List