Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
790670 Job Summary
Territory Sales Manager
Employer Job Id:
July 17, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 15, 2012
Territory Sales Manager
[Company] has led the industry for more than 85 years and continues to grow our outside sales team. At[Company] , we don’t sit back and enjoy success. We move forward and strive to grow.
[Company] , the global leader in mechanical pipe joining innovations, has the most tenured, largest and best-trained sales team in the industry. We continue to add high-powered sales representatives to our organization, and help them build a successful career with an industry leader.
[Company] sales representatives are out on the road every day, meeting with valued customers, visiting job sites and building relationships with key stakeholders to ensure continued success. Our sales team consists of self-starters with strong problem solving skills, mechanical aptitude and a drive to succeed and communicate effectively with a diverse customer base. Customer base includes: Engineers, Mechanical Contractors, Architects, Owners and Project Managers.
- Ideal candidates possess a four-year degree. Previous industry sales is a plus! Candidates must be open to travel and possible relocation.
- Our rewards package consists of a competitive base salary, incentive compensation plan, company automobile and comprehensive benefit and retirement plans.
- If you are ready to join the global industry leader for piping solutions, click on the “apply now” button to begin your journey!
The following overview provides further detail of the day-to-day activities and qualifications for our Outside Sales Representatives:
- Develops an annual business plan
- Develops a complete understanding of products and solutions
- Manages a balanced distribution network
- Fulfills all corporate administrative requirements
- Understands the construction cycle and successfully influences decision-makers at all levels to maximize sales potential
- Communicates and coordinates activities with regional market specialists
- Records all activity through company systems
Qualifications (education, experience, personal attributes):
- College graduate
- Previous sales experience preferably related to the commercial construction industry or mechanical products
- Self-motivated, confident
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, professional image
- Willing to travel overnight and possible relocation
- Team player
- Competitive, flexible and resilient by nature
- Strong organizational and time management skills
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List