My Client, a mid-tier mining company with worldwide operations, is currently seeking to employ a Senior Mine Production Geologist in Northern Europe. The role will require the incumbent to manage activities relating to production including the monitoring of the ore movements and liaison with the processing plant. The Senior Production Geologist will also have to oversee the investigation of geological and geotechnical data needed in ore modelling, rock mechanics and pit design.
The main responsibilities or the role will include, but not be limited to:
• Managing grade control procedures in daily production.
• Planning and supervising RC drilling.
• Ensure proper HSE measures are implemented.
• Implementing and ensuring the documentation of open pit mapping.
• Participating in activities such as reserve estimation and ensuring QA/QC procedures to facilitate the reconciliation process.
• Perform core logging activities.
• Initiating and enforcing geological interpretation of mineralized systems.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
• MSc. Geology or equivalent.
• Relevant open pit experience.
• Team player.
• Strong communication skills in English essential with a working knowledge of Finnish preferred.
The role will be offered on a FIFO or residential rotation with a salary and benefits package dependent on experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding mid-tier mining company at one of their newest acquisitions. If interested please forward on your CV.