My Client, a mid-tier mining company with worldwide operations, is currently seeking to employ a mine production geologist in Northern Europe. The role will require the incumbent to assist in the management of activities relating to production including the monitoring of the ore movements and liaison with the processing plant.
The main responsibilities or the role will include, but not be limited to:
• Manage grade control in daily production.
• Planning and supervising RC drilling.
• Ensure proper HSE measures are implemented.
• Geological mapping of open pits.
• Participating in activities such as reserve estimation and ensuring QA/QC procedures to facilitate the reconciliation process..
• Performing RC and core logging activities.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
• MSc. Geology or equivalent.
• Relevant open pit experience.
• Team player.
• Strong communication skills in English essential with a working knowledge of Finnish preferred.
The role will be offered on a FIFO or residential rotation with a salary and benefits package dependent on experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding mid-tier mining company at one of their newest acquisitions. If interested please forward on your CV.