WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Our phenomenal growth has been based on the fundamental principles of effective cost control, proactive balance sheet management and a defined operating strategy. Canadian Natural maintains a large, balanced portfolio of assets with production and development of both natural gas and crude oil.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
The Information Systems Marketing and Production Accounting team requires an experienced Developer to participate in the analysis and development of Canadian Natural’s application portfolio.
This is an entry-level position which will provide excellent exposure to the oil and gas business and the opportunity to work closely with different business areas. There is a structured training program and opportunity for career progression.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Participate in the analysis of systems solutions to meet business and functional needs, and recommend solutions for approval
• Participate in the design and development of the applications, including modules for coding, GUI design, data models and database design
• Develop software using the tools and standards provided
• Conduct quality assurance testing of developed software
• Create acceptance test plans to ensure business functionality and application design perform as required
• Participate in the deployment of applications in client-server and n-tier environments
• Represent the Information Systems department when interacting and supporting applications for our business customers
• Typically up to 3 years of related industry experience with computer science degree or technical diploma
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Design and development of Visual Basic applications (VB6 and/or VB.NET)
o Design and development of PL/SQL solutions including the usage of stored procedures and triggers
o Participation in successful application development projects
• Problem solving ability and communication/client service skills
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.