Contaminated Land Specialist
Opportunity to work with diverse range of projects
Great team support and career progression opportunity
Competitive remuneration package on offer
An excellent opportunity to join a well respected global leading environmental engineering consultancy. Due to an increase of successful tender wins, there is a requirement for a qualified Contaminated Land Specialist/Environmental Engineer to join this high performing team. The position is based in the Brisbane office and will offer a balance of site and office work and a wide range of responsibilities on a variety of projects.
Actual responsibilities will include/but not limited to:
• Assist with business development and preparation of proposals for contaminated land assessment and remediation projects.
• Groundwater Investigations/Waste Management
• Risk Assessment
• Undertake fieldwork (as required) for various contaminated land projects
• prepare and implement health and safety plans
• Provide leadership, guidance, assistance and advice to junior team members
Ideally you will have
• Degree qualified in Environmental Management/Engineering or equivalent
• 8- 13 years industry experience, consulting experience well regarded
• Demonstrated experience and management of small to large teams
• Excellent communication and report writing skills
• Demonstrate experience in environmental engineering and water sensitive urban design
• Experience in contaminated sites, acid sulfate soils and dewatering and environmental management will be advantageous.