Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
791453 Job Summary
Electrical Project Engineer
Employer Job Id:
Salt Lake City, UT
July 18, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 16, 2012
Electrical Project Engineer
Description and Desired Qualifications
- Helping ensure the world's supply of energy and precious minerals. At[Company] , we deliver solutions that span the entire breadth of the energy and mining industry. Our Electrical Project Engineer position will provide you with the opportunity to work on exciting Energy projects in our Salt Lake City office. Each day you will be an important participant in the design, coordination, and execution of multiple projects. You should be a self-motivated, team-focused individual with at least 8 years of experience on engineering projects. You should also have the desire to grow personally and professionally with each project.
Our Electrical Project Engineers:
- Design medium to high voltage power, switchgear, motor control centers, pumps and pump stations
- Prepares detail design milestones, staffing schedules and man-hour estimates
- Develops planning, scheduling and coordinating detailed phases of engineering work
- Trains less experienced electrical engineers and designers
- Generates electrical equipment and construction specifications
- Reviews and generates design data from P&ID's and Equipment Lists
- Performs sophisticated and complicated designs and calculations in accordance with established department standards
- Coordinates details and miscellaneous design criteria with other disciplines
- Checks and assists designers and drafters in their assignments related to electrical construction
- Prepares and /or supervises engineering reports, studies, calculations and checks drawings as required
- Knowledgeable of medium and low voltage transformer design and MCC design
- Establish electrical area classifications
- Additional Information: [Company] will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B visa, etc.,) to fill this position. Candidates residing in the Salt Lake City area will receive preference.
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- 8 or more year’s electrical engineering experience
- 4 or more years’ experience in Mining, Industrial Water or other heavy industrial engineering sectors
- Master’s Degree an engineering, project management or similar
- Professional Engineer Registration
- Project Manager experience
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
< 1 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List