Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
791686 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 18, 2012
September 16, 2012
- Kennametal delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. Kennametal’s portfolio of well-respected brand names and broad global presence enable us to help customers of all sizes in virtually every geography drive success at every stage of their value chain. Strategically aligned across our two core businesses - Industrial and Infrastructure - our products and services touch nearly every manufacturing process. People around the globe can see and touch these results throughout many aspects of their day, from the light switch they turn on to the car they drive.
- 1st Shift
- 6:45 AM - 3:15 PM (Monday - Friday)
- Some daily and weekend overtime may be required
- Under the direction of the Manager, Engineering:
- Check and maintain oil levels within the Plant Oil Systems including the replacement of maintenance filters
- Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts or other equipment
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work
- Collect and discard oil, lubricants, filters, worn machine parts and other refuse
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts, or equipment
- Inspect damaged machine parts, mark defective areas or advise Supervisors of repair needs
- Clean machines and machine parts including the removal of hardened material
- Record machine maintenance information
- Inventory and/or request parts, equipment, etc
- Transport oil, lubricants, etc between work areas and storage
- Keep logs of inspection and readings
- Special projects as needed
All employees are expected to:
- Be aware of and adhere to Environmental, Health and Safety practices for the facility and immediate area. 100% Safe!
- Support the Lean Enterprise/25 Keys initiatives and continuously strive to improve Customer satisfaction through improved quality, reduction in waste and improved productivity.
- Perform tasks in a quality manner to meet external and internal Customer specifications and requirements ensuring compliance with all Quality System procedures.
- Perform in a flexible and cooperative manner toward team objectives and the goals of the company.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with those you come in contact with in all matters.
- Complete all necessary documentation, electronic data entries and communications accurately and timely.
- Maintain regular attendance and perform duties in a timely manner, arriving and departing for assignments and meetings as required.
- Be aware of all standard procedures and practices associated with the position and work to maintain compliance.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years related experience preferred
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
< 1 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List