Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
791731 Job Summary
Field Service Lube Technician
Employer Job Id:
July 18, 2012
General Equipment & Supplies Inc.
September 16, 2012
Field Service Lube Technician
- The Lube Technician position, working closely with the Shop Foreman and Service Manager, is an entry-level position responsible for coordinating and maintaining service on a wide variety of machines. This position will require traveling to customer job sites to fulfill routine maintenance. This individual will be responsible for servicing units to fulfill OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs walk-around inspections of various types of equipment
- Can and will work in the field as required
- Ability to work outside in all-weather elements and get dirty
- Maintains a service schedule log
- Performs necessary maintenance to the various machine service levels
- Completes all paperwork required for jobs
- Develops basic trouble shooting skills and can perform basic maintenance with minimal supervision
- Maintains a clean workplace
- Maintains and cares for all tools/equipment
- Works safely and uses safe techniques
- Conducts himself in a proper business manner
- Performs as directed by the Service Management
- Has a Class A CDL License
- Has minimum 2 year Diesel Technology degree/and or Automotive degree or equivalent experience
- Has a basic tool set
Additional Job Requirements:
- Works in an efficient and effective manner
- Contribution to departmental and product line goals
- Must have excellent customer service skills, both internal and external customers
- Organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Must be personable, highly motivated, a problem solver, reliable, ethical, and able to adapt to all forces around them – customers, suppliers, coworkers, and manufacturers
- Should have solid equipment and mechanical knowledge
- Must have a positive mental attitude
Nature and Scope Of Job:
- Requires prolonged standing with periodic lifting, walking, standing, bending, stooping, and stretching
- Requires ability to push, lift, pull, and/or carry 50 lbs. or more
- Requires a valid driver’s license and the ability to maintain an insurable driving record
- The duties described above are the general nature and levels of work performed, but are not intended to be a complete comprehensive list of all the duties, activities, and responsibilities required of job incumbents.
- Supervisors or managers may ask job incumbents to perform other duties as needed and/or required.
- Management has the right to revise this position description at any time. The position description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List