Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
791748 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
Las Vegas, NV
July 18, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 16, 2012
- The Service Advisor has safety, customer satisfaction, and business responsibilities within branch operations. The person in this role is responsible for supporting and assisting customers.
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, and fully participate in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Maintain adequate personal tooling to perform assigned tasks.
Customer Satisfaction (Internal and External)
- Respond to all customer requests courteously and professionally, in a timely and responsive manner.
- Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all times, meeting all Company standards for professional appearance.
- Greet all visitors courteously who enter or call the service office, determining their needs and directing them to the proper area.
Gather required work order information to include but not limited to:
- Customer information such as company name, contact name, address, and phone number.
- Required product and vehicle/unit information
- Requested repair, complaint, and/or failure. Gather details such as operating conditions at the time the complaint/failure occurred.
- Create an accurate job plan using Standard Repair Time (SRT) procedures.
- Obtain the customer’s perception/interpretation of warranty coverages.
Schedule service technicians for Preventive Maintenance (PM) services.
- Order parts for PMs
- Open Work Orders for all Service Department jobs
- Stage all parts for PM services
- Supplemental PM work order invoicing
After PM Service follow up calls
- Schedule Rental technicians for repairs and maintenance on Rental Gensets
- Open and close rental work orders
- Check in/out rental units as needed
- Order parts as needed for repairs to rental
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with dealers, customers, management, and co-workers.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Stay apprised of new techniques relevant to the work being performed; achieve and maintain technical competency.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum 2-4 years previous experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years previous customer service/contact experience
- Proficient computer and typing skills specifically in the use of Microsoft Windows, Word, Power Point, Customer Data Base and Lotus Notes.
- Technically competent in diesel engines / generator repairs.
- Superior communication skills, positive attitude and professional in demeanor and appearance.
- A strong sense of integrity, honesty, and sincerity in every aspect of your work.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to follow Company procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and have a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within deadlines.
- Must be able to work well independently or with others in a team environment.
- Must have a record of good attendance and performance at prior jobs.
Candidate must meet all eligibility requirements to drive a Company vehicle, including but not limited to:
- Must have a current, valid driver's license issued by the state in which they reside.
- Must have current motor vehicle liability insurance.
- No convictions for any driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs charges (DUI) within prior 5 years.
- No greater than three (3) moving violations within prior 12 month period.
- No greater than 2 avoidable accidents on MVR within prior 3 years.
- Candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- If selected, candidates must consider this position as primary employment and hold no other jobs with this Company’s competitors, customers, or suppliers.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds occasionally.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Protective Glasses and Protective Footwear as required.
- [Company] is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law. It is [Company] intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
16 - 20 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List