- Various Sites in the Bowen Basin
- Flexible Roster Choices (including even time)
- $55 to $65 an hour
This company is one of Australia's largest privately owned companies for Heavy Earthmoving Equipment in Australia. Due to expansive growth, they are seeking Diesel Fitters to work at various locations within the Bowen Basin (including Blackwater, Emerald and Clermont).
In this position you will be required to undertake ongoing maintenance and repair of various makes and models of mobile heavy earthmoving equipment. This role will see you implementing your skills and experience to ensure maximum efficiencies are met and down time is minimised. A broad depth of experience would be preferred including but not limited to CAT, Hitachi and Komatsu Equipment. You will be required and enjoy working with large excavators, large dump trucks and dozers.
- At least 2 -3 years post trade experience maintaining heavy earthmoving equipment
- Strong CAT, Komatsu and Hitachi experience including dump trucks, dozers and excavators
- Strong Hydraulic and Electrical Diagnostic Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
Please Note: Your CV will be treated with strict confidence and will never be forwarded on without your express permission.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.