Please read the below requirements and if you have the necessary skills and abilities required please apply with your resume and contact details using the link below.
Roles and Responsibilities of Electricians:
High Speed manufacturing equipment operation
Carry our Preventative Maintenance work in line with planned schedule to ensure reliable plant efficiencies
Carry out break down repairs
Engaging with key stake holders to ensure continuous improvement environment
Measurement & monitoring of process to ensure product complies with quality specifications.
Ability to work as part of a Production based team on a rotating 12 hr shift roster.
Knowledge & Skills Required by Electricians:
PLC experience in an industrial environment a must.
Sound fault finding skills and diagnosis of failures
Knowledge/experience in preventative maintenance practices
Ability to work in safe manner in line with company guidelines
Allen Bradley experience an advantage
- Think and act safely
- Honest and trustworthy
- Respectful of the site and co-workers
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstrate exceptional work ethics
- Qualifications & Licences:
- Own Car and Driver’s Licence is a must
- Forklift Licence (highly desired)
- White Card (highly desired)
- MUST BE Qualified Electrician (High Speed Manufacturing experience)
- MUST BE Qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Overhead Gantry Crane Licence (highly desired)
- Previous Can Making Experience (highly desired)
Visy is committed to assisting their employees achieve their full potential, in both their current roles and future roles within the organisation.
Visy offers you the opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge in a fast paced, innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
To reward you for your success with Visy, you will receive an attractive remuneration and have access to other employee benefits.
Our culture fosters the continuous learning, growth and experience of its employees.
It is through the dedication, skills and initiative of our people that Visy has prospered and will continue to move ahead.